As promised yesterday, I will reveal to you some secrets to make your life a masterpiece in this post.
You are only given one chance to live this life, so live it well. You have only one canvas to draw your life painting to make it a masterpiece.
To make my life a masterpiece, I had, to first, ask myself three questions. What do I really want in this lifetime? What great dream I would like grow in my heart? Do I believe in my potential to make my life a masterpiece like the Mona Lisa?
Michelangelo said that David was already in the block of marble before he started carving. All he did was to chip away the marble that was imprisoning the sculpture allowing David to be born.
I AM A DIVINE BEING. I AM ABUNDANT. I AM ETERNEL.
I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !
To sculpt my life, I needed that same spirit to make it something really wonderful, something magnificent. All I needed also was two very important things: a dream (a clear idea of what I wanted to live) and actions (a commitment with myself, no matter the difficulties, I am here to make my dream come true). Therefore, I had to establish discipline and routine for myself in order to get to that place I wanted to be.
Here are some principles that I employ each day to make my visions a reality.
1. The first thing I did was to declare myself as a masterpiece. This means that from within, l am already a master piece. I just have to chip away the marble that is imprisoning my greatness of being a masterpiece.
As with the artichoke, there is a very layered process. As I begin to peel the layers of limiting belief through inquiry, I found that there are many parallel overlapping layers from childhood to present lives. As the surface layers of limiting belief are peeled away, I found deeper layers of story to be peeled on the way to that sweet, tender core which is the heart. When you reach the heart of your artichoke, you know that, you, as a masterpiece is born.
I AM A DIVINE BEING. I AM ABUNDANT. I AM ETERNEL.
I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !
2. I spend about 4 hours each day alone in order to connect with my divine self.
3. I love to take time to see and absorb the beauty and the wonders around.
4. I love doing more things that I love that enrich myself as readings and writings.
5. I spend more time with people who inspire me and that I love.
6. I make nature my life companion.
7. I live the style of life allowing me to stay true to my values.
8. I listen to my emotions because it is thanks to them that I can carves my life.
9. I consciously choose who I invite into my life and I ask myself mirror questions. I mean by mirror question, what I attract as people into my life reflect back to me that which I am in the moment. I then ask myself what is the pattern I am mirroring in my life?
10. I make it a duty to step into my fears by loving my fears.
11. My comfort zone is where I spend the least time. I love to go into the unknown. I have adopted this principle: The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark. (Michelangelo)
12. Every day I do my duty not to judge, but to be an observer of life.
13. I grow three feelings within me that are the basic pillars making my life that piece of art. They are : love God within me, compassion and appreciation

No comments:
Post a Comment