I share with you that poem that I wrote today while resting in bed. The nature of this poem is to express my feelings for tender shared kisses.
a kiss is better
when shared with you.
The taste of your lips,
the temptation I cannot resist,
it is a divine pleasure kissing you.
Every time I see you,
my desire to kiss you become stronger
so my heart performs an Argentine tango.
My pleasure is endless
when my lips meet yours
to sharing your honey taste.
And if our kisses get under fire,
as passion fuel the fire of the body
a gentle journey to eternity begins.
Each tender kiss received,
is a flower nectar
whose roots rest in your heart.
Then there is that kiss,
placed each morning
on the petals of your rose.
The sensations of your kisses,
the source of my emotions
quivering inside me.
This is the journey
of shared kisses
for magical love.

No comments:
Post a Comment