Sunday, 19 June 2016

Poem : The ideal of the soul

 
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing  and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there

 

This  poem expresses the ideal of what I feel of my soul, but I believe it is true for your soul too. I hope that this poem helps you to feel what is your soul life purpose, consequently, your life purpose.


What is the ideal of my soul?
You do not aspire to knowledge,
you already possess the knowledge.
You're not interested in the comparison, 
you are all that is.
You do not like to win over other, 
you are a winner.
You do not seek ownership, 
you are One with all that is.
You do not seek happiness,
you're already a happy being.

Your ideal is space,
your ideal is expansion,
your ideal is high conscious state,
your ideal is authenticity,
your ideal is immensity,
your ideal is open minded,
your ideal is true love.

The only thing you need,
more than anything else is to be free,
to expansion yourself,
to reach out and embrace the infinite.

Why? 
Because you are eternal,
immortal, infinite and Universal

You do not like restrictions or limitations,
when I try to contain you with rules and obligations,
with my belief system,
you look at me with love,
and you expect me to take conscious step,
to go from darkness to light.

You love when I move mountains.
You love when I see that everything is beauty.
You love when I see that everything is abundance.
You love when I step into my fears.
You love when I feel limitless.
You love when I go beyond my comfort zone. 

You love when I see that everything is love.
 

My soul, you're amazing.
You are a fragment of the universal soul.
You are infinite and beyond.
You know everything.
You are powerful.
You possess wisdom.
You are unconditional love
You are compassion.
You are gratitude.
You grow each day.

 My soul, the YOU is me.
The YOU is who I am.
I am powerful,
I am compassion,
I  am gratitude;
I am unconditional love.

And you want me to follow you.
So, show me the way….

and I know to join you
I must slowly clear my ego ! 

I AM A DIVINE BEING. I AM ABUNDANT. I AM ETERNEL.

I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment