Thursday, 16 June 2016

Poem : Loving the four seasons


Autumn is the season when the leaves fall in love with the ground

 Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons said Jim Bishop. To everything under the sun there is a time and a season. These seasons bring about changes in our lives but also in our loves. 


I love you in spring
When buds make new branches
And leaves return to their green beauty.

I love you in summer
When the sun rises the morning clouds
And red roses orchestrating its magnificent colors.

I love you in autumn
When each leaf becomes a flower
And my feelings harmonize with nature.

I love you in winter
When the silence cold brings its softness
And nature is at rest under a deep bright blue sky.

I love you in the morning
When your eyes are emerging from night dreams
And morning walk becomes a blessing.

I love you in the evening
When the sun finds the arms of Morpheus
And near the lampshade love is expressed.

I AM A DIVINE BEING. I AM ABUNDANT. I AM ETERNEL.

I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS ! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment