Sunday, 26 June 2016

Living in alignment with Love #13

Romantic Love Words and Beautiful Love Words you can send to your Lover, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband or Wife. Perfect Loving words to express your Love for Him or Her
 

Living unconditional love is the divine way of living love. If you can get to that divine state, then you can reach the infinity within you and feel that pure energy of unconditional love. Unconditional love is a concept that the mind cannot grab, it is not something you look at and you feel that love, but a feeling that comes from within your heart. But how do I get to that divine state? This is what I will show you in this post. 


If you are cultivating the idea that God is outside of you, if you see God as old man, dressed in white, with white woolly hair and sitting on his throne surrounded by a river of fire, counting your good and bad actions, you will never be able to feel this power of unconditional love within you. 

In order to reach to that divine way of living, I had to internalized the concept of God within me before feeling him in my whole body. I had to move from the ego's definition of God. There are several spiritual leaders out there like Wayne Dyer who have used the acronym “Edging God Out” for the word EGO, meaning that if you want to feel God within you, you must bring to yourself the idea of God inside of you and not outside of you which is the ego's definition. The ego will protest because he cannot accept you are God or a part of God. 

I AM A DIVINE BEING. I AM ABUNDANT. I AM ETERNEL.

I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !


So, by moving from the ego's definition of God, you move from all the manifestation of the ego such as fear. By feeling God within you, you can start to say to yourself : I am a divine being, I am infinite, immortal, universal and eternal. Moving to that state of unconditional love is the same thing as enlightenment. You never really reach that state, it's not a goal, it's a perpetual unfolding of your growth. 

The first thing in order to go for this unconditional love thing is to bring God back home, bring him back into your heart, imagine God within you and by doing this, you empower yourself, you pull the energy of God within you. With God, you start to accept who you are and where you are. You start to love yourself unconditionally. There is no other path to that unconditional love if you can't love yourself unconditionally first. 

By living with that God force within you, you can then express that God force outwardly. Try this exercise during the day : I am the God force from within, I can imagine it, so I can feel it. 

Reaching that state of unconditional love means that your well-being depends upon your own state of mind and not of outside circumstances. You must be able to love your enemy, love a bad situation, love a bad relationship without reacting to it. 

This is the second step, feeling God from within means that you don't judge outside manifestations, you don't have limiting beliefs. You can choose but you don't judge. God is not a guy judging the world, judging war in this world, judging poverty of this world or judging the rich people of this world. God is just observing the world and accepting that each one of us live the experience of life that he/she chooses to live. From God's perspective there is no good nor bad. Everything is perfect! But from the ego's perspective, the world is dreadful. 

I AM A DIVINE BEING. I AM ABUNDANT. I AM ETERNEL.

I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !


So to simply try to feel that unconditional love, you must try to see the world from God's perspective. Strange, isn't it? 

This means that if you want to reach that feeling, you must try to go for a compassionate understanding of this planet. 

I think that you must also grasp the idea that spiritual growth is not necessary convenient and it's not necessary comfortable, not only you have to discard a lot of beliefs and definitions such as God outside of you, but you must go inside of yourself to discover the reality of who you are, to discover that you are God from within and this is not that easy. As you begin to look into yourself, this create a bit of discomfort because it's difficult to learn to control the ego and discipline the mind without it reacting. 

So by being detached to what's going on outside of yourself, you allow unconditional love to flow from within you. 

The journey to unconditional love is really exciting, you learn to love yourself, you learn to love others and especially your enemies. You learn to pull yourself from negative energy. 

And as I said earlier it is a perpetual unfolding of your experience. You reach that state by feeling the road to it.

I AM A DIVINE BEING. I AM ABUNDANT. I AM ETERNEL.

I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !



No comments:

Post a Comment