Love your body is a strong way to align with love. But to embrace fully your body, you need to look beyond accepting our physical appearance. This is what I will show you in this post.
Today I'm going to talk about why loving your body is the path to happiness. Even if your body is in a painful state, even if you think that your body is sick, instead of running around and being in the emotion of it, take a step back and say to yourself that you are eternal, immortal and infinite, that the real you, is never sick. You consequently pull to you the energy for a quick recovery. You move your energy to balance.
Loving your body is essential to live in alignment with love. For me, when I get up in the morning, I make it my duty to love my body through expressions of gratitude. This is my way of giving value to my physical body for all those dazzling sensations that gives me life.
But try to imagine that your physical body is the vehicle to serve the meaning of your life. It is not worth all the gold in the world for you to take care of your body and you love it.
Now, imagine all that your physical body allows you to do: walking in nature, dancing, going to work. Imagine the experience of our five senses: eyes to see the beauty of the universe, mouth to taste the flavors of the universe, the nose to smell all the perfumes of the universe, etc.
Imagine now that you are using this body to express your love, to express your emotions, to share what is in your heart. All these feelings, aren’t them so great to love your body?
But for me the greatest value of the body comes from its ability to flow the energy of love. It's so divine to feel that energy when the body transfers it. This love energy is what makes life truly joyful and juicy and feeling it throughout the body is divine.
I believe there is nothing more delicious than blessing the love radiating from a body. To experience your power from within, you must love yourself. There is no other secret. Without the body, I do not see how I can serve the purpose of my life on earth that is love, compassion and gratitude. Living these three feelings are extremely powerful.
Loving your body is essential to live in alignment with love. For me, when I get up in the morning, I make it my duty to love my body through expressions of gratitude. This is my way of giving value to my physical body for all those dazzling sensations that gives me life.
I AM A DIVINE BEING. I AM ABUNDANT. I AM ETERNEL.
I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !
But try to imagine that your physical body is the vehicle to serve the meaning of your life. It is not worth all the gold in the world for you to take care of your body and you love it.
Now, imagine all that your physical body allows you to do: walking in nature, dancing, going to work. Imagine the experience of our five senses: eyes to see the beauty of the universe, mouth to taste the flavors of the universe, the nose to smell all the perfumes of the universe, etc.
Imagine now that you are using this body to express your love, to express your emotions, to share what is in your heart. All these feelings, aren’t them so great to love your body?
I AM A DIVINE BEING. I AM ABUNDANT. I AM ETERNEL.
I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !
But for me the greatest value of the body comes from its ability to flow the energy of love. It's so divine to feel that energy when the body transfers it. This love energy is what makes life truly joyful and juicy and feeling it throughout the body is divine.
I believe there is nothing more delicious than blessing the love radiating from a body. To experience your power from within, you must love yourself. There is no other secret. Without the body, I do not see how I can serve the purpose of my life on earth that is love, compassion and gratitude. Living these three feelings are extremely powerful.

No comments:
Post a Comment