Create sacred time for yourself is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit. In this post I will show you why.
Another way of living in alignment with love, is by spending time with myself. This does not mean going to a secret place to experience loneliness or you sell everything you own and move on to Peru.
Create time alone must be experienced as a sacred time because sacredness is the path to healing, to my well-being and my inner peace and thus increases the love for myself. It is not a luxury but a necessity. But how do I find those sacred times?
I AM A DIVINE BEING, ABUNDANT, ETERNEL, AND FEELING WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !
My sacred times, I find them literally everywhere. It is in things like flower buds on the trees in the spring, in a snowflake on my windows in winter. It is the smile of a stranger I see passing in the street. It is the story of a child who is telling me something completely insignificant that happened to him during the day.
It is also in moments I spend in nature next to my friend called Palm (a giant tree). While I walk in nature, I use my consciousness to enjoy the sun, the wind, the rain by saying I am doing rain, the singing birds. It is also moments in the morning for meditation, reading and writing. During these sacred times, my mental chatter is rather silent. My life and emotional well-being depend on it.
I AM A DIVINE BEING, ABUNDANT, ETERNEL, AND FEELING WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !
But also, when I create for me sacred moments, my whole life becomes also sacred. I realize that each SMS message is not an emergency. Each phone call is not an emergency. Each request from others are not emergencies. I realize that things can wait and some people can wait too. I do not need to know everything. I do not need to have everything, thus avoiding my ego identification to forms.
My main job, so that my life stay sacred, is to let peace flows in my mind, is to feed myself with the wisdom of my heart and to let myself be caressed by the wind of love allowing me to fully accept who I am.

No comments:
Post a Comment