It’s Samuel Taylor Coleridge who inspires me to write this poem. It’s a true story, only when I woke up, my dreaming princess wasn’t there. But in my dream, I felt she was vividly there next to me.
What would happen ?
if you decided to leave my heart,
for a new and fresh life, and
letting me with our everlasting dreams.
And what would happen?
And what would happen?
if that night I walked to the windows,
to gaze at the fullness of the moon,
letting over me sadness and sorrows.
And what would happen?
And what would happen?
if I could have this ultimate dream,
holding you in my arms again,
and telling you how sweet you are.
And what would happen?
And what would happen?
if I went to bed in a dreadful state,
and in my deep sleep,
I started to dream
And what would happen?
And what would happen?
if, in my dream,
I raised to heaven,
to meet God.
And what would happen?
And what would happen?
if, God showed me the way
to the kingdom of Morpheus,
to meet a heavenly beautiful lady.
And what would happen?
And what would happen?
if when I awoke,
it's you that I held in my arms,
leaving me crazy of this awesome gift!
And what would happen then?
And what would happen then?

No comments:
Post a Comment