Thursday, 23 June 2016

Poem : Falling in love with you

 
The greatest impacting feeling is falling in love.

 

A stranger who smiles at you, a friend that you haven't seen such a long time, whoever  you fall in love with, what is important, is in the spontaneity of feeling and the magic that it brings to you. This is what I share with you in this poem.


Falling in love with you,
It’s light that enters my life.

Falling in love with you,
It's my heart that vibrates within you.

Falling in love with you,
It's greater intensity of all my senses.

Falling in love with you,
It's the colors that seem brighter.

Falling in love with you,
It's the sound of nature more vibrant and resonant.

Falling in love with you,
It's the magnetic attraction of our two beings.

Falling in love with you,
It's fun to dance in the rain.

Falling in love with you,
It's moment of tenderness and affection.
 
Falling in love with you,
It's sharing laughter and tears.

Falling in love with you,
It's moment of carelessness.

Falling in love with you,
It's also feeling responsible.

Falling in love with you,
It's bringing you safeness and security.

Falling in love with you,
It's cultivating the garden of the time.

Falling in love with you,
It's building a kingdom around you.

Falling in love with you,
It's going from ordinary to extraordinary.

Falling in love with you,
It's allowing the flower of the morning to open naturally.
 
Falling in love with you,
It's dreaming and raising the challenges of my dreams.

Falling in love with you,
It's beginning a wonderful journey with you.

Falling in love with you,
It's discovering the joy within me and within you.

Falling in love with you,
It's the pleasure of giving and receiving.

Falling in love with you,
It's a daily quest for harmony.

Falling in love with you,
It's filling me with the love of God.

Falling in love with you,
It's making love grow within us.

Falling in love with you,
It's being in love with who I am. 


I AM A DIVINE BEING. I AM ABUNDANT. I AM ETERNEL.

I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS ! 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment