Monday, 13 June 2016

Living in alignment with Love #8


George Bernard Shaw said : “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself”.

Today I want to share a post dear to my heart that helps me each day to remain in alignment with the energy of love. It’s viewing my life as a masterpiece. I know that you who is reading me must say how can we make our life a masterpiece. I will show you here that there is a magical way of living, a higher purpose for which we were born, beyond eating, sleeping, and sexing. Something beautiful and profound.



Nothing becomes great if you don’t step into your greatness!

The mindset of making your life a master will meet a lot of resistance from your ego because we are not used to give value to our lives. We tend to want to be available to everyone regardless the price. We tend to follow someone else’s road map and never blaze our own trail. Just because what we want to do has never been done before, it does not mean it cannot be done.

See myself as a masterpiece has nothing to do with my ego. Rather, it has everything to do with the best version of who I am, with the essence of who I am.

I like to consider myself as blank canvas. I am the only person holding the brush and I choose the way I want to design my life. Isn’t this magical to design your life.

Art is often considered as the proof of our uniqueness as humans. No other creature has the ability to evoke majestic triumphs like the Taj Mahal , the Sistine Chapel ceiling or a symphony of Beethoven. Indeed, artistic creation requires the ability to imagine a more promising reality than what we are. While many of us may not be blessed with the ear of a composer, the eye of a painter or the mind of an inventor, each of us is born with our own unique greatness. This greatness can help us shape the essence of who we are.

George Bernard Shaw said : “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself”.

Now what I do to make my life a masterpiece? Tomorrow, I will reveal to you some secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment