I will show you in this post how I found my life purpose.
To continue on how to live in alignment with love, having learned to love me to better receive the love from others and love others, I also felt that in order to give myself more love, I had to discover my life purpose. When it comes to discover our life purpose, people often think of their career. They identify themselves with what they are doing and consider this as their life purpose. But if you ask them the question like are they willing to do what they are doing for free, you discover that very few people live on passion.
I AM A DIVINE BEING, ABUNDANT, ETERNEL, AND FEELING WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !
To find my life purpose, I had to put aside the business to which I have always identified myself to, but also all the material forms of things like my job, friends, family and physical body. I was then able to asked myself the following question: What do I feel in my heart? What drives me? What thrills me? What is the something in me that wants to get to know, who wants to feel appreciated?
The answer came to me fairly quickly? I felt that it was love. I felt that I wanted to understand love, the vibration aspect of it, learn to love myself, to be loved, and being loved. For me, understanding love is priceless, but is of tremendous value. Understanding love with a capital “L” is my passion. I feel nourished by everything I read about love and sharing my insights on love with you is what drives me each day and this is the reason why I created this blog.
I AM A DIVINE BEING, ABUNDANT, ETERNEL, AND FEELING WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !
But now, having discovered my life purpose, my occupation is inconsistent with my life purpose. Now, how do I match my life purpose with my job, because my goal in life is to live on purpose. When I discovered that my life purpose was to understand love, I was doing a job for a living. So I tried to let my life purpose flow into my job, let love feeds it. Thus, I learned to love my job more, but also to express my passion for love through my job.
Now as time goes by, I'm more in touch with that love vibration, with this feeling of love around me, that passion, that flame, I just have to water that seed of love and let it grow beneath the sun of my attention and my recognition. The more I nature my love, the more I can put forward my love.

No comments:
Post a Comment