One of the obstacle to live inner peace and love is the ongoing dialogue of the ego. In this post, I will show you why training yourself to become aware of your thoughts is vital to fully live love.
On my journey to live in alignment with love, I have also to pay attention to the mental ego when he is engaged in an ongoing internal dialogue.
Often when I am in silent, I hear a voice from within that reminds me that I need to feed myself with words of love and acceptance. I must love my talents and accept my failures. Whether I am a somatic narcissist or a macho, deep inside, my soul longs for warmth and affection.
I AM A DIVINE BEING. I AM ABUNDANT. I AM ETERNEL.
I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !
The work here is not to let myself bullied by my ego who is preventing me from living in alignment with my soul. I have to become aware of all those judgments and all those criticisms from my mind that remove all my creative power and I had to replace them with words of love.
Whenever I become aware of a negative thought, I observe that I gain power over the quality of my thoughts. So now I choose to have the most noble thoughts.
I AM A DIVINE BEING. I AM ABUNDANT. I AM ETERNEL.
I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !
It is through this work that I gradually removed from my character all the negative state through which I was conditioned. And I can now bring into my life the light of love.
For me, love is the greatest healing power. Love can heal even my deepest painful memories because loving brings light of understanding in the darkest corners of my mind. No matter how painful might have been my childhood, telling me words of love now, helps me to cure myself of my negative inner dialogue.
In the secret of my own consciousness, I can make new choices and cultivate new thoughts of well-being and love for myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment