Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Living in alignment with Love #12


Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary

 

If you want to sense love within you, then start a new life by living as a hero. In this post I will show you how to become your own hero of your dream.


We have all felt inspired by watching our parents way of doing things, a friend, a teacher or a celebrity. It is good to have models, but when you live your life as someone else, you quickly lose sight of who you are. You will never be a perfect imitation of someone else. 

I think I need to be inspired, but working to become my own hero is a must in life. I must try to be the person I feel I will respect and admire. If you want to live as a hero in your life, the shortest path to get there is to change your thinking habits and take control of your life and you will discover a secret on your path : you will feel happier and you attract more love in your life. 

I AM A DIVINE BEING. I AM ABUNDANT. I AM ETERNEL.

I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !


To be my own hero, I had to start feeling responsible for my life. This first step is crucial. There is no other way to be your own hero if you miss that first step. To live my life heroically, this does not mean being Superman, Batman or other movie stars. This simply means being able to face the challenges of life courageously. 

My great heroic moments are when I face my fears. I have known times in my life when, if I had the choice, I would have hidden myself behind a bush, but I chose to confront those uncomfortable moments, This is the way I started to live my life as a hero. 

But to live authentically as a hero in my life, I was inspired by the book of Stephen Covey “The 7 Habits”. I did the following exercise: I imagined my funeral? The funeral procession, family, friends, colleagues, opponents, and all my admirers gathered there for a last farewell. 

Your mind will tell you that it's a bit morbid. If you want to listen to him, he will be right. But if you do not listen to your mind, then, this is one of the most powerful exercise to do if you want to see the world from different view. 

I AM A DIVINE BEING. I AM ABUNDANT. I AM ETERNEL.

I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS !


So, I imagined that I was attending my own funeral. I saw people who loved me around the coffin. The questions I asked myself in the moment were: what do I want each of them to tell about me? What kind of husband, I would like their words to reflect. What colleague I was? What are the special characters I would like them to find in me? 

In doing this exercise seriously, I was able to pull out my deepest values. I discovered that living his values was the most fundamental joy in life. 

This is the exercise that I invite you to do before reading what I have written for myself. Find a quiet moment, close your phone, turn off the TV, close your eyes and ... See the end, your end ... Then write your speech. What would you like people to say about you? What would you like your name and your memory evoke in the minds of others. 

Living in alignment with love is all about having values ! 

I AM A DIVINE BEING. I AM ABUNDANT. I AM ETERNEL.

I FEEL WITHIN ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL THAT IS ! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment