I was inspired by Rabindranath Tagore to write this poem. After telling you softly the ideal of my soul, here is the story of my ego.
You came into this physical plane,
to live the most amazing experience,
unconditional love and well-being!
But what holds you back to live that magic ?
asked the Lord.
I promise you Lord,
Day in and day out,
a companion follows me in my shadow,
a companion I cannot get rid of,
He makes the dust rise
from the earth with his swagger,
who prevents me from seeing the light,
who stops each feeling of my heart.
Who is he?
asked the Lord.
I'm afraid to introduce him to you.
He wears many masks.
I'm having a hard time to tame him.
I'm ashamed of his pride.
I'm ashamed of his behavior.
Who is that mysterious companion?
asked the Lord again.
He is my little ego !!
Yes my little ego !!
And the Lord said to me:
Let go of your need to judge others.
Let go of your need to be right.
Let go of your material needs.
Let go of your identification to your success.
And let go of what others think of you.
This is the path to feel free from him
And live the fullness of your love
and your well-being.

No comments:
Post a Comment